A LinkedIn company page is an excellent way to raise brand awareness, promote career opportunities, and educate potential customers on your products and services.
First you must have a LinkedIn account. If you do not have a LinkedIn account, first create an account.
- Go to Interests > Companies
- Look for Create a Company Page (Right Hand Side)
- Click on Create button
- Enter Company Name & your email address at the company
This is how add company page looks like:
- After entering the name of the company and your email address, you’ll need to verify your email address.
- Then on the Overview page, you can add more admins for managing the company page.
- Add a logo and enter the company description.
- Complete the page profile, by entering all necessary information
- And then click on Publish Button
You can add your company’s products by simply clicking on Products tab and then Edit option.
- Mouse over on the Edit button
- Then go to Add Jobs section